Wild boar again :)


Wild boar, Forest of Dean, originally uploaded by Ben909.

Still not great pictures, but they're my best yet. This one showed up a little earlier than I expected, and the light wasn't as bad as usual. I managed to hide for quite a while to give it time to get closer. It's difficult to know where to draw the line before being forced to make your presence known. I've alarmed wild boar at close range before, and try to avoid it now! This one was close enough for me. This one posed for these photos before 'barking' at me then headed in to the trees. It's really not the ideal place to see them... It's very much off the beaten track, and something of a dead end. It can be a bit nerve-wracking when the boar are between you and the way out :)

Bluebells Bluebells

No comments:

Post a Comment